Politeness has become so rare that some people mistake it for flirtation.
what do you mean you can’t hang out i showered for this
i put a bra on for you.
i got off tumblr for you
i am wearing real pantsI went outside
i got out of bed
i woke up
- People: But you're suppose to be smart! especially in math.
- People: Omg you look like the grudge
- People: Hey, are you awake? Open your eyes!!
- People: I bet you use chopsticks and eat rice everyday
- People: ching chong ping ling, does that mean anything to you?
- People: Dude, don't mess with an Asian. They will Karate chop your ass
- People: Asians are good at everything
- People: Do you eat dogs or cats?
- People: You're going to be a doctor in the future
“When I die, don’t come near my body, because my hand may not be able to wipe your tears anymore.”
and you’re left speechless. You want to be able to say something to make them feel better, but you can’t think of anything. All you can do is try to respond with something but then it seems like you don’t care. It sucks when someone is pouring their heart out to you, and you can’t do anything to fix it.
when i’m old i’m going to say “or as they said in my day “yolo swag””
my favorite thing about european history is that henry viii started his own religion just so he could divorce his wife
teen pregnancy is more acceptable than being gay and that’s really sad
i love it when people compliment my hair like thank you i grew it myself